Select A Plan Type
- ADP or ACP testing for 401(k) Plans
- Includes options for passing a failed test
- Annual PBGC Filing on MyPAA for some Defined Benefit or Cash Balance Plans
- Filing will be ready to file online and includes Annual Funding Notice
- Preparation of Notices, i.e. Annual Safe Harbor, QDIA, Automatic Enrollment, Quarterly Notices, etc.
- Includes all 4 quarters if required quarterly or annual if only required once a year
- Prepare FAS Reports
- The size and complexity of these reports varies substantially depending on who the end user is – Therefore a separate fee quote will be made depending on the timeframe and project requested.
Cash Balance Plans
- Trust Reconciliation
Includes a rate of return calculation
- Form 5500, 5500-EZ, or 5500-SF and all Schedules
It will be prepared ready to sign and file online
- Census Reconciliation
To ensure all participants are captured and tracked correctly
- Base fee
- Form 5500 Filing
- Record Keeping / Admin Service
- Asset Based Fee
- Connectivity Fee
- Cross-Tested Plan Compliance Testing
- Self-Directed Brokerage
- 3(38) Investment Management Services
- Plan Level Fees
Defined Benefit Plans
- Additional AFTAP or Range Certification
In addition to the AFTAP certification provided with our actuarial valuation we can provide an earlier certification if requested prior to having all of the information to do a final certification
- PBGC Form 10 Filing
The size and complexity of this form varies substantially depending on the reportable event – Therefore a separate fee quote will be made depending on the filing required.
- PBGC Forms 500, EA-S, REP-S, and 501
All of these forms are for the PBGC plan termination process and will be filed when due.
- DC Plan Valuation
Includes instructions of what needs to be done and a 1 hour annual meeting to discuss the results.