Maintaining Your Plan with the Storick Group
We know that time and cost are two of the most critical factors in any business decision you make. Our 401k recordkeeping and administration services were designed to make both of those concerns disappear when it comes to managing your retirement plans.
- Providing website access to participants and the plan administrator
- Processing employer and employee contributions and fund transfers
- Preparing and distributing quarterly benefit statements
- Providing Participant fee disclosures, as required under ERISA 404(a)(5), for investments held by the Custodian whose performance and benchmarking data are provided to Storick Group by an outside reporting service
Cash Balance | Profit Sharing |Defined Benefit & 401k Plans
Third Party Administration (TPA) Services
The Storick Group provides complete turn-key consulting and administration plan design:
- Installation of Legal Documents
- Board Resolutions
- Adoption Agreement
- Trust Document
- Summary Plan Description
- Employee Education
- Enrollment Meetings every quarter
- Plan Materials
- Fiduciary Responsibility Education
- Plan Recordkeeping
- Quarterly, Semi-Annual, Annual
- Government Reporting
- Continuous Design/Regulation Review
- Filing of 5500’s
401k Compliance Testing
When it comes to plan compliance, you need accurate, timely service. Our team is dedicated to ensuring that under our care, your plan will meet every regulation on or before testing deadlines.
- Actual Deferral Percentage (ADP) Test
- Actual Contribution Percentage (ACP) Test
- Coverage Test
- Top Heavy Test
- Maximum Deferral Limit Test
- General Nondiscrimination Test
- Compensation Test
Questions on our 401k recordkeeping or 401(k) TPA services?
Contact us and we’ll walk you through our service offerings and pricing.
We can help you put together an effective, low cost 401k plan designed to meet your retirement objectives.